Monday, July 25, 2011

Its Finally Here!!.......Well kinda.

Front & Back Cover of How To Get A Married Woman To Have Sex With You...If You're Her Husband

So I finally received the first copy of my book, and it looks very nice if I may say so myself : ). It feels good to get to this point because there were moments where I questioned if I would ever get this done. I knew for a long time that writing a book was something I should do and was blessed with the ability to make happen. Unfortunately the distractions of life, procrastination, and sometimes flat out laziness caused there to be a delay in making this happen. I'm here now though, and I'm proud but I'm not ready to celebrate. I didn't set out on this journey so I can simply say I did it. I took on this task because I truly believe its what GOD has called me to do, and I want to do what I can to improve to current state of relationships. Of course there is the money incentive that comes along with this, but I'm not worried about that because I know it will come. I just hope that I can reach a lot of people and contribute to making a difference. Making a lot of money without having a positive impact on society makes the money less valuable. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to take the money (i have bills to pay people) but it wouldn't be as fulfilling.


With that said, if you have something your working on or has been an idea stuck in your head for a long time now, pray about it. If you feel GOD is telling you to do it, then its time to stop the excuses and make it happen. Don't let fear hinder you from accomplishing whatever it is you were called to do. If GOD signed of on it, then trust that its in your best interest to pursue it and it will be as successful as it needs to be.


You can look to order my book from my site Relationship Expert Stephan Labossiere in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, enjoy the blog and always feel free to leave me comments and feedback. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outlook...and very true...I wish you all the best and pray you receive all the blessings God has pending and many more. Best wishes on your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete